WordCamp Nashik is a completely volunteer driven event, and we are in constant lookout for more volunteers.
Being a volunteer is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. It gives you the opportunity to meet and speak with attendees from across the country, help out with speakers and much more.
As a volunteer at WordCamp Nashik 2017, you will:
- Get an inside look at the planning stages of the conference.
- Be an essential part of the event on the day.
- Have the opportunity to meet interesting WordPress people.
- Be on the ground, meeting WordCamp Nashik 2017 participants from across the country.
- Receive an exclusive, volunteer-only t-shirt.
- Receive kudos for your time, attention and efforts.
- Registration Crew – Check in registered attendees and hand out name tags. Give out WordCamp Nashik 2017 t-shirts and swag.
- Happiness/Community Bar – Help other WordPress users with their queries.
- Room Monitor – Ensure room doesn’t get overcrowded and prevent noisy door slamming when people are entering and leaving the room.
- Time Keeper – Work with the Emcee’s, video people, speakers, and everyone else working in the room to keep things running smoothly and on time!
- Mic Runner – During question and answer sessions, run the microphones around the room to wherever the next question is.
- Food Crew – Ensuring order is kept in the Cafeteria!
Volunteer Application Form
Thanks for the overwhelming response, Call for Volunteers is now closed!
We will get back to shortlisted Volunteers very soon..